13 March 2011

Locus Focus



You like that title? :) Just thought of it. Yes, i do entertain myself quite easily.

Locus is an online comic by Adam Black (who may or may not be reading this) and it a great read and inspiration to myself. I never really do fan art but for all the encouragement that Adam gives me by being so dedicated and just plain cool, i thought it might be nice to give him a nice piece.

I am hoping this will look awesome in the end. Still a few things to work out, in the drawing as well as the colours (which is quite obvious).

Also am i stoked about the posts we are actually making in this blog or what? :)

-PJ
Keep the child alive...

Blog

1 comment:

  1. That is a funny title. I have to admit though I enjoy the lineart version a lot more than the coloured. It seems to fit the style a lot more! Really awesome pose you chose, you did wonderful with it.

    ReplyDelete